Thursday 29 May 2014

French kiss

3. THE PLOT:

writing 2

IMAGINE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS.
EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU.
USE THE PAST SIMPLE/CONTINUOUS.
PODCAST IT!

I should tell you how i got married with Charlie, one of my ex husbands that I met in Paris. I was in a little café of the city, and one man entered the café. I fall in love with him, and he corresponded my love. We passed the best days of my live in Paris. But one day, when we were in the beach, appears the ex girlfriend of Charlie, Kate and his boyfriend, Luc. Charlie starts to talk with Kate, and I started to talk with Luc. After that, in the night we went to dance, and I went with Luc to pass the night, but when we were starting to had sex Luc called me Kate and I got angry. After that, Charlie and I discussed, but after that he kissed me and apologised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment